Jill Linkoff is a respected Professional Certified Coach, ADHD/Executive Function Coach and Parent Coach/Teacher Trainer, specializing in working with adults, college students and parents with ADHD and Executive Function challenges. Extensive and ongoing educational training cultivates Jill's expertise as an ADHD/Executive Function Coach to explain the complexities of ADHD and executive function challenges in a simple language clients will understand. She combines ICF (International Coach Federation) core competencies, and 23-years work experience from corporate 500 training to create a professional, supportive, non-judgmental coaching environment. Whether ADHD Coach Jill is teaching a parenting class or working one-on-one with a client, each session is strategically designed for client's to produce successful, sustainable results.
Jill incorporates the research based practice of mindfulness to keep the client's attention in the present moment. By focusing on the here and now, clients find that they are less likely to get caught up in worries about the future or regrets over the past, are less preoccupied with concerns about success and self-esteem, and are better able to form deep connections with others.
ADHD Coach Jill Linkoff works with adults in the Baltimore Washington area, and works virtually throughout the country by SKYPE and FaceTime Additionally, Jill is available to visit local colleges and universities, working with students with ADHD and executive function challenges.
Education: BA Communications; University of Maryland College Park, College Park, MD
Volunteer Facilitator; CHADD ADHD Parent Support Group 2013 - 2018. Sponsored by CHADD
Greater Baltimore and SHEMESH
LIFE COACHING CREDENTIALS
Certified Coach (PCC),
International Coach Federation
- Certified AD/HD Coach (ACAC), Institute for the Advancement of AD/HD Coaching (IAAC)
JST Coaching & Training Graduate Coach
- Positive Intelligence (Completion of Certification: Fall 2022)
- Fast Track Foundation Coaching Training Program
- JST Coaching and Training, "Coaching Teens and College Students with ADHD” and “Coaching Children with ADHD”.ADHD
- Certified CHADD Parent To Parent Training
- PTS Coaching, "Parent Coach Academy"
- Mindfulness and ADHD, Elizabeth Ahmann, ScD, RN, PCC
- Mentor Coach," Intensive Individual Coaching Skills Master Class
- Positive Psychology Training by Fast Track Academy
- Career Services Specialty Training
- Laser Coaching, "Intensive "Master Core Competencies"
- ACO (ADHD Coaches Organization)-Board Member: Leadership Committee
- CHADD (Children and Adults with ADHD)
- LDA (Learning Disabilities Association)
- APSARD (The American Professional Society of ADHD and Related Disorders)
- IAAC (International Association For ADHD Coaching) Secretary of Board