ADHD coaching focuses on the specific needs and objectives of the coaching client. Similar to life coaching, it is a supportive, goal-oriented process in which the coach and the client work to create the tools, strategies, mindfulness, and self-confidence necessary to help the client reach his or her potential.
The uniqueness of ADHD coaching in comparison to life coaching is that the coach is extensively educated, trained and experienced in working with individuals with ADHD and executive dysfunction challenges.
An ADHD coach will work with their clients to develop ADHD friendly strategies that focus on building on their strengths, self-awareness, establishing priorities and learning to live by their core values.
Types of ADHD Coaching Available by Jill Linkoff:
- ADHD and Executive Function Coaching For Adults
- Life Coaching For College Students with ADHD and Executive Dysfunction Challenges
- Couples Coaching For ADHD
- College Coaching For ADHD
ADHD Coaching Focus On:
- Discovering Core Strenghts and Values
- Communication Skills
- Confidence, Motivation & Mindfulness
- Achieving Balance
- Organization & Productivity
Start your new path in life and be the change today!