Jill Linkoff combines ICF (International Coach Federation) core competencies, and 23-years work experience from corporate 500 training to create a professional, supportive, non-judgmental coaching environment. Whether ADHD Coach Jill is working one-on-one with a client, working with a group, or running her Women's Empowerment Support Group, each session is strategically designed for her client's to produce successful, sustainable results.
With an unquestioned commitment to coaching excellence, Jill's goal is to create a researched-based professional, supportive, non-judgmental coaching environment and relationship strategically designed for the client to produce successful, sustainable results and meet desired goals
If you want to be in a created space that will allow you to see clearly for who you are and be clear what your life’s potential holds for you, book your consultation today.
Education: BA Communications; University of Maryland College Park, College Park, MD
Volunteer Facilitator; CHADD ADHD Parent Support Group 2013 - 2018. Sponsored by CHADD
Greater Baltimore and SHEMESH
LIFE COACHING CREDENTIALS
Certified Coach (PCC),
International Coach Federation
- Certified AD/HD Coach (ACAC), Institute for the Advancement of AD/HD Coaching (IAAC)
JST Coaching & Training Graduate Coach
- Positive Intelligence (Completion of Certification: Fall 2023)
- Positive Intelligence Master Program
- Positive Intelligence Coaching Program
- Fast Track Foundation Coaching Training Program
- JST Coaching and Training, "Coaching Teens and College Students with ADHD” and “Coaching Children with ADHD”
- Certified CHADD Parent To Parent Training
- PTS Coaching, "Parent Coach Academy"
- Mindfulness and ADHD, Elizabeth Ahmann, ScD, RN, PCC
- Mentor Coach," Intensive Individual Coaching Skills Master Class
- Positive Psychology Training by Fast Track Academy
- Career Services Specialty Training
- Laser Coaching, "Intensive "Master Core Competencies"
- ACO (ADHD Coaches Organization)-Board Member: Volunteer Committee Chair
- CHADD (Children and Adults with ADHD)
- LDA (Learning Disabilities Association)
- APSARD (The American Professional Society of ADHD and Related Disorders)
- IAAC (International Association For ADHD Coaching) Secretary of Board